Re: Choice of car

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Choice of car
From: rtmack <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:57:06 -0600
Tom:
enjoyed your "car choice" story.  I think that even those of us who have
prioritized the "latest technology" end of our sport mostly appreciate the
tradition/ nostalgia aspect of it as well.  I know that I am personally very
glad
to see the old roadsters and coupes-- and to hear the sound of a healthy hemi--
even if that is not the stuff I'm working on, myself.
I remember pictures & captions of the Pierson Coupe (probably from "Hot Rod") as
one of the earliest motivators for me wanting to participate at Bonneville.
Russ