RE: Dyno Capability

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dyno Capability
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:53:44 -0500
The geek in me and the price (wow) won't let me stay out of this.  So,
basically it measures torque (and rpm?) in the drive line and derives HP?
If I put a load cell under my left and right motor mount (and make sure the
tranny is free to pivot on its mount - you know what I mean) don't I get the
same raw data?

Jim.