RE: Dyno Capability

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "'jkamo'" <jkamo@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Dyno Capability
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:34:00 -0500
Mayf & List,
Most Pros would back you up 100%. Nobody in NASCAR races a motor without
putting it on a Dyno to test and tune. Even more important is the
Chassis Dyno where you do a complete vehicle test. All the drive line
components right down to the rear wheels get tested at speed. I had the
T'Bird on a rear wheel dyno last year before I left for B'Ville and it
was sure worth the time and effort. We were able to tune the entire car
for what we expected at B'Ville. It paid off and didn't hurt the motor a
bit. I'll do it again this year before I go, but if one was out there on
the Salt, I would probably pay to use it.
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"