RE: Tires

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: RE: Tires
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:30:48 -0600
Well, you've gotten more out of Goodyear (or any other tire mfg) than I ever
could. Years & years ago, I talked to Goodyear's chief compounder, John
Shackelton, about tires and he offered advice but confided that they stayed
away from talking about safe tire speeds; liability issues, I guess.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ