tech question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: tech question
From: Ironwigwam2@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 07:18:30 EST
List,

     This will be our first year and first attempt at Bonneville this year
running a Streamliner Motorcycle. We have submitted some PICS and wind tunnel
testing results to Dale Martin in hopes of avoiding any serious deviations
from tech inspection. We will be traveling from Pennsylvania and would like
to be able to pass tech and actually run our streamliner. Any advice?
     We will be traveling to Maxton in May and June for some seat time, Will
the tech of ECTA be equal to tech of BNI?
     Almost forgot, We have purchased this streamliner from Shane Kenneally
who holds 3 LSR records on open bikes, but he never got this streamliner
teched before he got sick. From reading the rule book, I can only find one
gray area of tech rules concerning seat belt attachment as per lay down
streamliners which I intend to talk to Dale personally. Any advise for a
rookie?
      Thanks,
     Rick Dillinger