Bench Racing Rules

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bench Racing Rules
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 04:40:11 -0600
Okay as I sit here.... I'm trying to sort out what in the hell all that was
all about.... What are two of my freinds arguing about?  and because?.....
Hmmm now here is a no win situation.

What is really fascinating to me is the different approaches each of these
guys bring to the dance.... I know them both pretty well and they are both
exceptionally competent in thier respective feilds....  Each has worked on
Winston cup teams,  but there the similiarity ends.... Dave comes from the
technoid side and Doug is from the grassroots side of the fence.... again
both are highly successful thereby proving that you can do it anyway you
chose and still get the job done.

Because we as a group are highly competitive by nature we are bound to
disagree with one another now and again..... BUT the rules are to disagree
in a manner that doesn't put the other person down here on the list.... (
take the negatives off list ) keep our e-mail a FUN place to come and
learn....

Okay Play nice and keep our sand box nice and clean....

Keith ( okay back to lurking for a couple of day's... I'm sorting through my
business.... day by day it's getting better but the work is just overwelming
at times...  I would like to thank again the folks that came up with the
questions.... keep it up... this is the exact interaction we are all looking
for....)