urgent request

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: urgent request
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (pork.pie)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 23:54:37 +0100
Hi Folks,

I need a help for Ferdinand Kaesmann, the famous German Speed Record writer.

He needs the measurements of the today car from Rick and Nolan White, the #131.

He runs in October last year 416mph.

Did someone knows where I can contact Nolan or Rick, or got someone a chance to
contact this guys directly and he can send me the datas, would be great.

Ferdinand needs length, height, width, wheelbase, track, tire and engine version
and all other information which are available.

Ferdinand is updating his book from 1984 to the today stand - therefore he got
all my picture material from the last years.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

See ya

Pork Pie