Re: Wind Tunnel Info.

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Wind Tunnel Info.
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:35:10 -0500
Roadsters are definitely a fun package. I like mine Modified, but if you
want a more aerodynamic package build a streamliner. Just a neat feature to
LSR.
But wouldn't it be neat to have some aero numbers or at least a place to get
info on Roadsters too. Have learned a little lately from some dreaded NASCAR
types, a little smoothing here and there can make a big difference on any
car.

 JB