Beginning of the end or is it the end of the beginning...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beginning of the end or is it the end of the beginning...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:20:43 -0800
Well, today we started moving car stuff into the workshop. Not yet ready to
move into the house, but that will happen week after next. But today we got
started moving the junk from the rental into the workshop. Still left to
mpve is the race car, the 390FE boat motor, a 289 HIPO motor for the Tiger,
several blocks, a large tool chest, a tea cart full of miscellaneaous junk,
air compressor, Lincoln TIG welder, engine hoist...all this stuff will have
to be moved in a Uhaul becaus ei need the ramp to load. Gitta find a trailer
for the last car. Once this garage is cleaned out then we start moving
unused furniture into the garage at the main house. Happy days, painful
days...my back hurts, but the gin martini is helping....headout out for Mex
dinner... more later...

mayf the red necked ignorant desert rat in pahrump with lots of stuff moved,
lots left to go, house had a big problem with power, have to add a separate
panel and meter to the workshop (will have 600 amp service total)....most is
done....