OLD THREAD: RE: Maxton NEW POLY-TICS

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: OLD THREAD: RE: Maxton NEW POLY-TICS
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:59:02 +0000
OH MAN...   I GOTTA 'SPLAIN IT ALL TO YA AGIN ?

SHAME ON YOU DICK.  YOU OUGHTTA KNOW MO' BETTA.

NEIL YOU ALREADY SAID THE -ENTIRE- REASON; -AND I QUOTE; "their true
motivation is- collecting taxes under the guise of the "environment."

DAT'S IT!  DAT'S -THE- ONLY MOTIVATOR IN MODERN POLY-TICS TODAY. MONEY.

'COURSE YOU DO KNOW WHAT THE PHRASE POLY-TICS WAS DERIVED FROM DON'T YA?

FROM THE LATIN; POLY, MEANING MANY

...AND TICS, MEANING BLOOD SUCKING BOTHERSOME PEST.

            CHEERS,
           DIRTY DOUG, STUCK IN WORST ONE OF'EM ALL.... NEW YAWK