Re: Maxton

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:28:50 -0700
Rest assured that government will do the right thing, but only after trying
every other possible alternative!  I used to have a 67 Barracuda that would
use a quart of oil every 50 miles.  I took it in to get smog checked in
Southern Calif. and it passed.  The tech and I had to leave the shop to let
the smoke clear, but it passed.  I asked him about it, he said, 'oh thats
just oil blowby, not smog'.  How comforting that was, but try to explain it
to the other motorists following my plymouth mosquito abatement vehicle,
many of them waved at me.  Some even waved with their whole hand!  I wish I
still had that car...
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT