Re: Maxton

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:58:49 -0700
Currently,  old twins and triples,  such as Triumph and HD are the
Kings of speed on the salt,   I can talk smack, but that is all it is,
 those
older tech powerplants can really put the power down in an effective way
and put punks like me to shame,  Some of you guys have ridden more in a
year than I have in a lifetime,  I assure you,  I know my place toward
the bottom
of the totem pole

life is good

Joe :)