Re: Maxton

To: Rick <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:56:09 -0700
I know Rick,  they are trying to tell us that our bikes are
"bombs"  that couldnt pass an emissions test,  nothing could be
further from the truth

Now why a stock 1340 cc Harley needs fiddling to pass emissions, and makes
40hp less than a stock Jap 600 cc machine costing 2 to 3 times less
money is beyond me
:):)

 now if you want a true statement about bombs,  NONE of them damn loud
and predominately
slow, nearly open to open piped monstrosities with HD on the side could
pass any legal
sound emissions test

Ok,  then,   more new friends made :):)

the title is Maxton,   wow some really fast passes,  great job guys and gals
glad someone is out there pursuing speed, instead of jabbering like me

Joe :)