Re: Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Joe Amo"
Subject: Re: Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:36:32 -0600
Okay the truth be told.... I did ask ole Blue hair to Not mention my
name.... he obviously decided to modify the truth to delete that whole part
of the trip.... seems to me he rode his Hardtail to Oklahoma.... and home
from the Salt.... pretty close but a bit off base....

I claim zero knowledge of any dimples.... singing teddy bears.... or the
like...

Keith ( Why Glenn.... just how would you have such intimate knowledge of
Round bottomed boys in Sailor Suits? )

<Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>