Re: Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side

To: <kturk@ala.net>, "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>,
Subject: Re: Oh my god, blue hair...shakeing a monkey.... road side
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:56:38 -0800
Keith
Jon said you educated him on the round bottomed boys. Hell man I promise not
to broadcast it at speedweek.
Maybe you guys should check the valves on the NOS bottle in your inclosed
trailers. I think youse all had a overdose
of the the funny stuff. Does Miss Kathy let you out in public often alone.
No wonder they have armed guards at the ECTA banquets.