RE: Using the Kitchen oven

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, RTMACK@concentric.net,
Subject: RE: Using the Kitchen oven
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:30:57 -0500
Dick;

That sounds like our old Army mess hall in Babenhausen. The cooks got a drum
of baking powder delivered and so the next morning they made biscuits.
Unfortunately, the stuff should have gone to the laundry instead of the mess
hall-- it was a drum of sodium bichlorite (bleach) instead of sodium
bicarbonate (baking powder). The biscuits were awful but they were the
whitest biscuits that we'd ever seen!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ