Re: Using the Kitchen oven

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Using the Kitchen oven
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:10:28 -0600
never tried toilet bowl cleaner,  BUT

Years ago, I was tasked with with cleaning the drains
at the local Sambo's diner,  and they looked filthy so
I made my own solution,   after evacuating the entire
FULL diner,  after only pouring the solution in one drain,
it about choked to DEATH the entire establishment,
great cleaner though

betcha wanna know what great solution I made!!!

OK......... NEVER mix bleach and lime-away

I will never forget the "pungentness"
I remember it like yesterday,  it hit me like
someone shoved a bat up my nose and hit my small
brain,  made me think of one thing,  EVIL

and now I pee in my motor oil

Joe (yes I'm Polish too)