Non LSR - - School Project

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'john backus'"
Subject: Non LSR - - School Project
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
 I'm sorry I posted this and will not do it again.  It was not an internet
hoax.  I corresponded with the teacher.  They thought they would get a couple
hundred responses during the six weeks of the experiment.  They had several
thousand global responses in the first week and it became too overwhelimng of a
project for the class.  The project was cut short and the computer was
programmed to give "sorry but thanks" responses, but it too got overwhelmed
with more traffic than their software could handle.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Dick J
  "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com> wrote:
This sounds like a typical internet hoax.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ