Re: Non LSR - - School Project

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Non LSR - - School Project
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:27:15 -0700
Thanks for the update Dick. I suspected that is what happened. It is extremely
hard to predict what the load is going to be on a new site/service. A few years
ago IBM blew it with their Olympic site... big time.

If you come across something like this in the future and don't want to post
it, please send me a copy.

Bryan