Non LSR - - School Project

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Non LSR - - School Project
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:42:48 -0700 (PDT)
Please respond to this sixth grade science project.  Especially you guys in
England, Germany, Italy, Australia and New Zealand.

Thanks

Dick J

Subject: Sixth grade science fair

Hi:

I am a science teacher at an elementary school in Los
Angeles, California. A few of my sixth grade
students are working on a project for our 2002 Science
Fair to be held May 8-9, 2002. We are trying to see
where, and how fast e-mail can travel in a period of
six weeks.

We are keeping track of how many e-mails we get back,
and what cities, states, and countries they are coming
from. We are hoping that you will be willing to help
us with our project!
There are only 2 simple steps that will help us to
track this email:
1. Please send an e-mail to the following address:
science2002fair@yahoo.com In the subject of the
e-mail please include your city, state, and country.
You do not need to include your name. Please respond
only one time.

2. Please forward this e-mail to everyone on your
mailing list. We will be keeping track of the number
of responses, as well as the locations. Therefore,
send them even to people in the same town. In our
science project, we are trying to demonstrate how fast
and how far information can travel on the Internet in
a six week period.

If you receive this e-mail after May 1, 2002, please
disregard it, since the project will be over.
Thank you VERY much for your help!