Re: Traction Control

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:00:04 -0700
Jack,

At this moment some extremely rich and sly devil may be convincing the
Bureau of Land Management that it is their responsibility to protect
the pristine salt from damage by spinning race car wheels by requiring
that ALL motorized vehicle, except ones covered by ADA rules, to use a
BLM approved traction control system.

Well I'm out of time. I must leave for my group therapy session before
they get me.

(I'd sign my name, but I don't want anyone to know who wrote this. It
 could get back to them)