Re: Traction Control

To: <kturk@ala.net>, "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Traction Control
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:07:19 +1000
Keith
My last posting really had nothing to do with "traction control"  I'm
personally neutral on the use of this device and will leave its use in
LSR to be decided by those with wisdom greater than mine.

What I was trying to do was make a cynical statement against professional
racing and those that have hijacked it to further their own ends at the mug
punters expense ( my own view ) and I humbly put to all how many would be
competing in LSR if it was controlled by these elite, money hungry,
professionals.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding about my dry Aussie humour.

Gary