Re: Car names

To: "Bill Smith" <WmTSmith@landracing.com>, <fosterap@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: Car names
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 05:58:57 -0500
The funny thing is this really is a bit of a Bonneville Tradition as the
Name often goes in the Record book...  Might as well have something
interesting.

Brad gets credit for coming up with the So-Al Special.... I get credit for
executing the idea....it was just fun.... had a Poster of the So-Cal belly
tank on the wall and the Statement below it was " History has a Strange way
of repeating itself"   he said it I instantly understood how much fun we
could have with it... and we have had a Ball messing with them So Cal boys
who think they got the Name First.... just to much Fun...

Keith
----------
land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Car names
> Date: Thursday, April 18, 2002 5:03 AM
>
> Jerry,
> I love your choice--I wish I could get my wife to embrace mine.
>  "Bi-Polar Disorder" she thinks I am being disrespectful. What do you
think List?
> wmts

Folly
> Roadster.)