RE: To inject or not to inject...

To: "'Joe Amo'" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>,
Subject: RE: To inject or not to inject...
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:02:49 -0700
Joe,

Absolutely nothing ... And two ZX's together would sound great too.

A high performance Max can sound like a NASCAR V8, so I was just thinking
"twin SBC's" in a LITTLE motoliner.

Easy boy, easy.  :-)

Dale

                ALRIGHT ENOUGH with this V engine stuff, JUST what
                is wrong with the zx10 engine stuff he is working with ???

                great choice Gary, drive on my friend

                Joe :)