Re[2]: To inject or not to inject...

To: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re[2]: To inject or not to inject...
From: Ed Lutz <edlutz@laverdajota.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:52:13 -0600
Wow, two 180 degree crank Laverda triples in a streamliner.... I get
chills just thinking about it! :)

Ed

gb> Rick
gb> No nothing as exotic as twin Jota's just garden variety kawa zx10"s ,though
I'd like a couple of V MAX"s really wicked on pop
gb> gary

gb> ----- Original Message -----
gb> From: Rick Hammond
gb> Sent: Tuesday, 23 April 2002 10:51 PM
gb> To: gary baker
gb> Cc: ardunbill@webtv.net; edlutz@laverdajota.com; list
gb> Subject: Re: To inject or not to inject...

gb> Gary,
gb> What bikes?  I saw your post and Ed's email address and pictured twin
gb> Jotas...wow. ;-)
gb> Re the injection, it is surprising, but there are quite a few Ducati
injector
gb> housings that show up on ebay sometimes in the $100-$150. range with
injectors.
gb> I got a pair to try on a rover V-8 manifold ;-)

gb> This is Ducati; but some really good basics on the weber systems;
gb> http://www.sigmaperformance.com/technical.htm
gb> Met Neil riding the Motogiro; he really knows his stuff.
gb> Cheers,
gb> RickGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com