Off to Maxton

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off to Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:18:48 -0500
well folks.... love to stay... but it seems like it's time to go racing once
again.... I get to ride/drive/lay in the Yellow Banana this meet.... it's a
the 230cu in Lakester.... should be fun.

Those interested in Nitrous this weekend .... Need to see me or Dad Land at
his Pits... we are setting up the Nitrous Station there.

Okay.... Life is better then Good when I can go racing and Glen has to stay
at HOME.....

You guys Smile and stay safe.... we'll be careful out there....
Keith