Re: Off to Maxton

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Off to Maxton
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:23:20 -0700
---- Original message ----
>Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:18:48 -0500
You guys have a great time this week-end at Maxton. Me? I've
got the Harley loaded up and will be headed to Laughlin to
party with 100,000 of my closest friends. See Joe, those
V-twins may be "ancient tecnology", but how many Kawasaki
rallies are there ;-)  Not as much fun as racing, but beats
stayin' home.
ed

>From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
>Subject: Off to Maxton
>To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
>
>well folks.... love to stay... but it seems like it's time to
go racing once
>again.... I get to ride/drive/lay in the Yellow Banana this
meet.... it's a
>the 230cu in Lakester.... should be fun.
>
>Those interested in Nitrous this weekend .... Need to see me
or Dad Land at
>his Pits... we are setting up the Nitrous Station there.
>
>Okay.... Life is better then Good when I can go racing and
Glen has to stay