Re: Off to Maxton

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Off to Maxton
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:25:47 -0600
Ed tell me again why you found it necessary to
 "load up the Harley", and not "ride it" to the rally :).

I guess there arent many Kaw rallies,  because those folks arent
needing the comaraderie
of others to feel good about what they ride :)

kidding aside,  you Maxton folks have a ball, and show us the numbers on
return

Ed please be careful and have a ball, its not about techn, or money, its
simply about what puts a smile on your face

Joe :)