Re: Maxton

To: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 13:08:41 -0500
Dave we sure enjoyed you showing up with those... I know several folks had
never seen a Blown Flat head before....

it was a blast to listen to it run.... they labor pretty hard against the
wind when they are pushing that Big Ole sedan.....

Lots of fun.... I wish the others on the list could see the place.. they
would understand what I've been bragging about.... it's just a great place
to spend a weekend with friends.

Keith