Re: Maxton

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:31:27 -0500
Sorry Glen... I had an important meeting this morning and didn't really have
an opportunity to drop the results...

The weekend was great... Dick J came and had a ball... "Dad" Land didn't burn
any pistons but damn sure went over the Bonneville record.... YEEHAA..... and
I went semi fast on a sunny day in the lakester at 169 and some change... a 20
mph improvement or so on our last outting.. I have several operating questions
bout PowerGlides later thou as a result of this new trans....

Steve Knecum rode that Bullit Buza to a new track record at 235mph and
change..... I gotta tell you this guy is a treat to watch.... man is that
thing fast....

Just another Great race put on by Great folks.... not much different then
normal for us I guess.... everyone got to run about all they wanted and Life
was Great....

Keith ( who is finally comfortable driving on his BACK )