Re: What's up?

To: John Szalay <john.szalay@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: What's up?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
 John,
Unless it's a really fast motorhome, you just need a seatbelt.  I'm not sure
you can run it with the pontoons on though - - something about spoilers and
wings.
Dick J
  John Szalay <john.szalay@postoffice.worldnet.att.net> wrote: At 01:46 PM
5/17/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Guys and gals...( checking is optional ).......Oh and you too Glen....
>
>What is going on in your world of Land speed racing? I'm sitting here
>watching Nothing come across from a bunch of folks I know are looking
>forward to Speedweek and the WOS.....
>
>Take a minute and tell us what's going on where you are....
>
>Keith

Sitting here, waiting for the rain to stop, reading the rulebook
I picked up at Maxton, seeing what we have to do to get a
GMC motorhome to pass inspection for a "TO" try.....

If things keep going the way it has been, we may have to use
pontoons on her... :-(

\\ ~ ~ //
( @ @ )
| john.szalay@att.net |