Re: nitrous and pistons (and sparkplugs)

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Subject: Re: nitrous and pistons (and sparkplugs)
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:34:39 -0700
Thanks Skip.

There are so many "Why didn't I think of that" things on this list.

Have you actually had it work for you? I ask this because I used a totally
stock Kawasaki ignition on the theory that if the boost got too high, it
would blow the spark out. WRONG - at 28 pounds boost it wasn't bothered in
the least. Ran great until sixth gear when detonation arrived.

Thanks,
Bryan