RE: Number of classes - motorcycle - round 2

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Number of classes - motorcycle - round 2
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:09:28 -0400
Once I got started it was hard to stop.  Anyone know if there are any
minimums for all these?  Would it be based on comparable classes or average
above and below?  (Heck, if you wind up between a couple of times someone
like Don V. set,  you could have a tough row to hoe.)

Dale, thanks for you comment - it made me LOL.

Thanks,
Jim.