Re: Staying Cool--"THE REAL REASON"

To: ">land-speedautox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Staying Cool--"THE REAL REASON"
From: "Rick" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:07:04 -0700
I will be trying the " Cool Shirt " this weekend at El Mirage
http://www.shaferenterprises.com/racing_content.htm
I put it on the other day in about 100 deg weather with my sfi 20 fire suit
and went out in the sun for a while. I never got hot....seems like a
winner!!

Turbo Rick
http://www.turborick.com