Tin work

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tin work
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:28:05 -0500
Well been a while... Brad's doing the final bottom side welds and the car is
coming home tomorrow to finally start getting prepped to go back
together.... VERY COOL....

Should be sticking the motor in next weekend and dealing with the million
little things that need to happen before we go racing at the end of the
month...

Lots of work to be done still.. wow... amazing what happens when you swap
motors... rear ends... suspension all the way around and slip a new cage in
it to boot.... no real change in the way the car looks really.. just an ole
girly Camaro... slap worn out.... but she should be MUCH safer thanks to
Joe... and much cleaner thanks to Brad.... all of this is working for me...
I'm looking forward to sticking it all back together...  Should be fun...

Keith