Re: El Mirage & Bonneville Tech question

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Re: El Mirage & Bonneville Tech question
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
 Oops.  Forgot to finish signing my name.  Stuff like that happens when you get
to this age.
Ol Dick J in East Texas
  Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com> wrote: Just remember, Keith. It's like the closure
rate on two head-on approaching aircraft. You're getting there a helluvah lot
faster than you think! Be careful, because before you know it, you're gonna be
one of us!
Ol
Keith Turk wrote:
Tis a Fine day to sit back and watch you older folks open your mouths to
exchange feet....

LIFE IS GOOD

Keith