Re: Concept of Racing at Bonneville

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Concept of Racing at Bonneville
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 23:18:27 -0600
Malcolm,

Interesting thoughts, thank you.
That got me thinking, lets use this then do you mean to tell me that rear
wheel steering is safer than traction control? We all know that every rear
wheel steer car (wheel driven) has wrecked but they still allow the concept.
If that has been an issue and so many have wrecked how come they have not
banned it? Well the honest answer is they shouldn't because if someone would
like to try it they should. And I would feel the same with traction control,
they should allow it and let in new technology.
They allow it on production vehicles. What about 4 wheel steering haven't
heard much on the list about it.

Jonathan