FW: Bonneville Coverage by Jonathan Amo

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Bonneville Coverage by Jonathan Amo
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:47:22 -0700
----------
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:45:42 -0700
To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Bonneville Coverage by Jonathan Amo

The exotic Bonneville fruit cocktail wouldn't be complete without the crew
chief for the Vincent streamliner who is wearing an outlandish, red, wide
brimmed straw hat with a small rounded crown and matching red lace bow.

And John Beckett claims that 186 mph Corvette is raspberry but the announcer
on Salt Flats 1610 Radio, Ron Christensen, was even calling it "Barbie
Pink"... one of the last things we heard as we drove East on I - 80 about
1:00 this afternoon.  LOL!

Wes