Bonneville Coverage by Jonathan Amo

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Bonneville Coverage by Jonathan Amo
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:03:08 -0400
Jonathan
If only you could feed the heat and sunlight down the internet the whole
Bonneville experience would be on landracing.com  Thanks for excellent
commentary on the racers and some superb photos as well.  If you see the
ECTA folk together let them know I have been watching their progress.  Same
goes for Jack Costella.  Clem's Diesel Pickup seems to be one of the most
outlandish vehicles on the salt this year.  And as for John Becketts
Corvette - well all we need is the man in his purple and yellow firesuit
along side it and the ensemble will be an exotic fruit mix!
Planning my next visit to Speed Week already as there is no action in the
UK at the moment...
Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England