OKAY BUCKWHEAT

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: OKAY BUCKWHEAT
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:13:44 -0500
Well I was once told I couldn't call you a LURKER.... FOLKS.... why are you
sitting by the side lines reading this without asking questions or sharing
your experiences...  I was amazed at how many folks came up to me at
speedweek and acknowledged my personal woes...... in other words... they
are reading... BUT they aren't contributing..... astounding....  I know for
a fact that not ONE of you would sit on the sidelines during a Friday night
bench racing session.... each and everyone of you would have something to
add..... Shoot if your sitting there because you don't think you have
anything to add.... think again... everyone of us has Something to add that
has merit... even if what your adding is a question... maybe you can pose a
question differently that will make us all sit back and take a new look at
an old problem....

Now there you go... feel bad for a second for not participating... and JUMP
your nappy butt in here... if we don't know you ... take a second and
introduce yourself... tell us why your here... what brought you to this
form of racing/spectating.... what do you want to drive... why are you
racing in a particular class... tell us what you have raced in the past....
Just let us know your here and alive... listening, absorbing, enjoying....

I know this is tough if you have never posted to a forum like this.... but
we all really do want to acknowledge your presence here and follow your
progress or lack of it...  it's why some of us are here...

NOBODY will beat you up for how you said something .... spelling is a NON
issue... the organization of thoughts isn't an issue..... what you have to
say is all important.... that simple....

I look forward to reading and meeting several new folks here .... jump in
..

Keith