I"m Back (on the list and from the salt)

To: land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: I"m Back (on the list and from the salt)
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:31:48 -0700 (PDT)
Been off the list since my old computer craped out about 10 months ago. Could
never get back on with the new one til now. Guess I was just more determined
this morning. Still don't know what I was doing wrong. Got home from Wendover
last night. Had a great week on the salt. Finally got to meet the real Keith
Turk. That was one of the hight points of the week. There were several more
people I wanted to meet but there never seems to be enough time. Our old truck
(# 527) ran pretty good too. We brought the B/PP record back to Texas where it
belongs. At least we like to think trucks are faster in Texas. We did some more
research for our mid/minny truck project and learned some things. Maybe it's a
good thing we are not very far along with it. We still have a lot of options
without having to redo a lot of work.