Re: Hey, everyone....

To: <gfp61@mindspring.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey, everyone....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:47:19 -0500
Hey Gary.... good to see you back...

Driving on the salt if VERY different... there is normally very little of
the violence associated with launching a Drag racer.... but I promise the
speed to be MUCH better.... actually this year my junk yard Camaro was
hooked up so well I'm betting drag racing has very little to offer in
comparison to a 200mph pass on the salt.... awesome experience...  that and
I still get humbled everytime I pull to the starting line.... the history
is very real and instantly recognizable from there....

Neat stuff....

Keith ( the bit of a bump the Nitrous makes as it comes on is an event as
well... think about going from 200mph to 215 in just a few seconds.... sure
wish that Richmond 6sp had held up.... it would have been fun to see the
time slip )