Re: Trucks & roof rails

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Trucks & roof rails
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:06:58 -0700
It was my understanding that the roof rails disturb the flow of air over the
top of the car and help to keep it upright in a spin or long sustained
slide.  Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the height required by salt
flats racing rules the same as NASCAR requires?  In that case the Craftsman
Truck Series should give a reasonable look at what is needed for trucks.

Just brainstorming ...

Wes