Re: back in racing

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: back in racing
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:49:20 -0700
I have a Nevada Topo map with grid to 1" = 4 miles and I cant find your lake
anywhere? Gimme a clue...how many miles? I go all the way to US 95
intersection with NV 160 and no dry lake. There is Stewart Valley west of
Pahrump but aht is a housing development in an old lake bed full of pucker
bush. Just due north of US95 is Nellis AFB Gunnery Range and the Nuclear
Weapons test areas...no access here at all...they shoot first ask questions
maybe...

mayf