Re: back in racing

To: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: back in racing
From: d.pulju@att.net
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:50:29 +0000
I raced district 37 also and when I moved from Ketchikan
to Pahrump I came across a box of finnishing pins. Raced
a 100cc, 125cc  Hodaka and 250 Bultaco.
dale
I understand that Lions ,San Fernando, Colton, Orange
County, and some drag strips I can't remember now are
gone and they are having street racing problems again, I
wonder why?