Re: back in racing

To: "John Szalay" <john.szalay@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: back in racing
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:54:31 -0700
Just looked the map John sent the URL for. Yikes is that old! So old that
the roads are no longer those numbers, map says 1970 but I bet the data is
older than that. What they show as a lake bed is Amargosa Valley, farming
area and no useable surfaces anywhere. Plus when the start to bury the
nuclear waste the ground water funnels through there. Glows in the
dark...Hey, night racing!

mayf