RE: numbers

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: numbers
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 13:33:27 -0400
Yup, I've got three copies of the rulebook, too.  They're labeled, in big
black letters, "office" "house" and "shop".

But as for the (motorcycle) check-off sheet -- I didn't know I could have
one/didn't think to ask for one at the races.  So I don't have a copy, and
wonder if the sheet is posted somewhere so I could just click and have a
copy printed out.  I don't find it on the various club sites.

I'll sure ask for my copy in a couple of weeks at WoS -- if I don't have one
by then.  In the meantime, someone have one scanned in?  Send it to me,
please.

Thanks.

            Jon E. Wennerberg
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)