Re: NON LSR--Date Line/mother boards?

To: gary baker <lsr350@hotmail.com>, <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: NON LSR--Date Line/mother boards?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 07:17:55 -0700
The way things are moving in the computer industry it was a year out of date
the day they started to design the production run.  The successor for the
"new" iMac should be in production within the next eighteen months according
to one publication.  It also claimed the biggest revenue for in store repair
shops was installing additional memory in new computers before they leave
the store.  A greater revenue source than repairs and if you have had one
repaired that statement is hard to believe.  I do know I would like to have
more RAM.

Wes