Re: Counterfeit bolts

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>,
Subject: Re: Counterfeit bolts
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:26:18 -0700
This is the point. BAd bolts were truly counterfeit and had all the
documentation on them. Boeing did not just go to the local hardware store
and buy bolts. They bought from respected and reputable dealers, with al the
specified documentation. So did the US Army. Boeing caugt all theirs, well
most, but retrofitted when unsure. The Army built about a zillion Badley
Fighting Vehicles before finding theirs. For us guys? Well, as Howard, gotta
trust people who depend on characteistics of hardware (like Cat) for the
good stuff and use oversize for everything else.

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump where on the 2nd it
snowed on the mountain and where I now have some grass seeded in part of the
front lawn (test area)..