Re: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...

To: "Doug Odom" <popms@thegrid.net>,
Subject: Re: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:27:34 -0600
What about an artificial horizon out of an airplane?  They run off of a
suction pump, and spin up a gyro.  It just shows a set of wings (that move)
as compared to the 'horizon'.  They do need time to spool up, and then they
need to be caged or set to horizontal.  There may even be electric ones.  I
know that they are making complete instrument panels that are just computer
screens with images of the various instruments on them.
Just a thought.
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT